|Internet Safety and Politeness Rules:
1. Use common sense. Don't say anything or talk to anyone you wouldn't in everyday life.
2. Don't use your last name, address, phone, photos or any other personal info without permission from your parents.
3. Don't ever assume that you are anonymous. Don't write anything that you wouldn't let your parents or teachers read.
4. Be positive. This is not the place to degrade any other person, because anything you say could come up even years later.
5. Don't copy other people's material without permission, unless it is listed as public domain. This includes text and images. The rules are the same as for an English paper.